This is the last week to submit and complete your applications to the Innotribe Startup Challenge.
As my title says, here’s why I would apply If I was the founder of a financial industry related start up, no matter how grown up my company is:
1) it’s free
2) it’s reasonably quick to submit my application
3) regardless if I am selected or not for one of the challenges, there are 100+ judges from all over the planet looking at what my idea and my company are all about
4) judges give me feedback
5) if I am selected to one of the three challenges (London, Singapore or New York in this order) I can pitch in front of at least 100 people, vastly from banks and financial institutions (and it’s free, again)
6) I get exposure on the Innotribe channels, and free PR is always good to have
7) cherry on the cake: I can be @ Sibos in Dubai. And my ticket is paid for.
As Professor Yunus often says, there is an entrepreneur in each human being, and will blossom if the right enabler will cross his path.